Wednesday 8 August 2012

Unusual Occasional

This chair has 'something' about it.... I think it's the back, so unusual.  This unusual occasional chair has had a complete transformation.  I found it in a junk shop and it was sad, sad yet very solid.  Not so cute with a very old, ugly, yellow seat and worn wood.  I gave it some tender loving care, uncovered the nastiest stuffing I have come across yet and brought it down to bare wood.  It's happy now with all new webbing, stuffing, fabric and a fresh coat of off white chalk paint. I can't decide if it's totally finished or if I want to wax it, I am really loving it as it is right now, a clean look.  I am digging this black and white fabric, it adds a little funk to a solid accent chair and allows it to slip into nearly any color scheme.  Claim it for your own... $200



I really need to start taking 'before' pictures, this one has been reborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment